- Enabled the plug-in and entered the yubico API key info from here;
- Entered my Yubikey OTP in my user’s account settings, and that’s it!
The latest Yubikeys firmware supports 2 configurations – one is preloaded from Yubico. Both can be re-programmed to have two independent and separate configurations, including any two of the three alternatives:
- Standard YubiKey 44 character pass code;
- Up to 64 character static pass code;
- OATH-HOTP 6 or 8 digit code identity.
The result: From now on, I will need to provide my username/password and Yubikey OTP in order to login to my blog. Yubiiiiiiii!…